1. Family show
2. Best classic musical
3. Phantom is always a must do activity in New York City. Pure magic!! ---- Heidi R.(Tour Operator)
♪ The Phantom of the Opera, winner of 7 1988 Tony Awards including Best Musical, and now the longest-running show in Broadway history, is based on the novel by Gaston Leroux. It tells the story of the hideously deformed Phantom who lurks beneath the stage of the Paris Opera, exercising a reign of terror over its occupants. The phantom falls in love with the young Soprano devoting himself to creating a new star for the Opera by nurturing her extraordinary talents and employing all the skills at his disposal.
♬ Phantom is always a must do activity in New York City. Pure magic!! ---- Heidi R.(Tour Operator)
♫ Strange things happen frequently in an opera house in Paris. The original leading lady was almost killed. There was a creepy illusory male voice in the theater.
♫ The sound is from the theatre in the underground maze of "ghost". He fell in love with actress Christine, and taught her to sing, to help her get the heroine position, while Christine was in love with the theater manager Raoul, and a series of circumstances caused by jealousy, chase, murder...
Finally, the "ghost" found that his love for Christine had exceeded his possessive desire. So he freed Christine, left his mantle and mask, and disappeared alone in the dark underground maze.
1. Performance time: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 8:00 PM; Tuesday: 7:00 PM; Thursday, Saturday: 2:00 PM.
2. Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes, including one 15 minute intermission.
3. Performance time may vary according to date, please reconfirm the performance time before booking.
4. Performance location: Majestic Theatre
5. Seating chart: